Treatment of complex fractures of the locomotor apparatus: osteo-synthesis (implants) and nailing.
External Fixation Techniques. Bone transport. (regeneration of bony tissue)
Percutaneous treatment and minimally invasive fracture surgery
Spinal Surgery (Rachis)
- Cortico-steroidal injections into the spinal column
- Trauma and orthopaedic techniques of cervical, dorsal and lumbosacral spine (arthrodesis, decompression ...).
- Percutaneous techniques: vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty.
- Vertebral disc prosthesis.
- Evaluation and treatment of angular deformities.
- Endoscopic surgery of an herniated disc
Surgery of the Hand and Upper Limbs
- Wrist surgery: osteosynthesis of fractures, ligamentoplasty and bone stabilisation mechanisms., arthrodesis, pseudo-arthrosis of the scaphoid ...
- Wrist microsurgery: nerve injuries, Dupuytren's contracture surgery, tendon lesions, trigger finger, carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Shoulder surgery: fractures, prosthesis, rotator cuff injuries
- Elbow surgery: surgery for Epicondylitis, (Golfers Elbow) Bursitis, instabilities ...
Arthroscopic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Shoulder: Arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery, instability, SLAP (Superior Labrum from Anterior to Posterior) breaks, sub-acromial decompression, biceps weakness, acromio-clavicular lesions.
- Elbow: free bodies, cartilage lesions, epicondylitis, reductions.
- Wrist: fibrocartilage lesions, instabilities, synovitis.
- Hip: lesions of the labrum, free bodies, Femoral acetabular Impingements
- Knee: Meniscal lesions, surgery of the cruciate ligaments with autologous grafts or replacement, synovitis, repair of Chondrial lesions with chondrocyte culture, platelet growth factors, surgery for patellar instability.
- Ankle: arthrodesis, cartilaginous lesions, synovitis.
- Arthroscopy of small joints.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries: tendinitis, sprains, stress fractures
Arthrosis and Rheumatic Surgery
- Treatment with regenerative medicine of osteoarthritis (viscosuplementation, growth factors, etc.)
- Joint replacement techniques; Primary joint prostheses and rescue surgery.
- Ozone therapy
- Percutaneous foot surgery: Hallux valgus, ...
- Correction of Hammer toes, Morton's neuroma treatment,
- Tarsal tunnel decompression.
- Arthrodesis in the foot
- Disfunction of posterior tibial tendon , Achilles, etc.
- Treatment of malformations of the feet club foot, flat feet , high instep etc, Bone over-growth.
- Salter–Harris fracture, Congenital dislocation of the hip, Perthe’s disease, septic arthritis
- Tendon correction, percutaneous tendon correction.
- Platelet rich plasma
- Stem Cell Treatments