The combined specialties of diseases of the ear, nose, pharynx, and larynx; including diseases of the head and neck, tracheobronchial tree, and oesophagus.
They often work with other specialists such as dermatologists and plastic surgeons. Treatments include.
- Otology/Neurotology (ear problems)
- Audiology/Vestibular Lab
- Laryngology/Voice Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Paediatric E.N.T. problems such as Glue ear
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Rhinology (nose and sinus problems)