Our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Unit is specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of congenital and acquired diseases and deformities of Face, Mouth, Teeth, Jaw and Neck. Our Surgeon treats patients with problem teeth, wisdom teeth and facial pain. As well as the treatment of accident victims suffering facial injuries and placing dental implants. We also care for patients with oral and jaw cancer, tumours and cysts and also perform corrective jaw surgery.
Services offered by the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Unit at Helicopteros Sanitarios:
Osteointegrated Implants, Rehabilitation of los parts.
- Advanced Implatology.
Edentulate patients, with scarce jaw bone.
Restoratio via bone grafting (maxillary sinus elevation, onlay grafting, etc..) or with a more advanced and modern technique called Zygomattic or Cortical Implants.
This technique saves months or years of waiting time, and it can be restored immediately after its permanent placement.
- Bone Grafts
- Cord Surgery
- Dients included
- Tumors, Papillomas, Fibromas, Hemangiomas...
Head & Neck Oncology:
Advanced surgery of Facial Skin, Oral and Cervical Cancer. Advanced Reconstruction.
- Simple and Complex Fractures of Maxillofacial area.
- Nasal fractures, Mandibular Malaresm, Maxillary, Orbitary.
- Osteosynthesis with titanium plates.
Orthognathic Surgery. Surgery of Dentofacial Malformations
Prognatism, Retrognatia, Laterognasia.
- Medical and Surgical Treatment of Joint Pathology.
- Treatment of Bruxism.
- Infiltration with botulinum toxin in maseters and muscle.
- Plasma-Rich Infiltration.
- Advances in surgery for Ankylosis, Menicopexis, Customized Joint Prosthesis.
Facial Aesthetic Surgery:
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Lip Lift
Traumatic Sequelae, Onconogical Sequelae, Facial Paralysis, etc..
Salivary Gland Pathology:
- Botulinum toxin infliltration in patients with Sialorea and Hpersialia.
- Tumors of Parotid and Salival Gland.
- Sialoendoscopy. Lastest Technology in Glandular Salivary Pathology.
- Removal of Stones.